Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AU555
Helper I
Helper I

Gantt 2.2.3 legend problem - bug

Hi all, 

I am using the Gantt chart 2.2.3 and I believe there is a bug. I need the legend to distiguish between two types of schedule we use for our projects (BL and Actual)

The legend works fine (ish) until the start dates for the two categories in legend are the same. Here is what I mean: 

screenshot 1.png

in the 1. case it works just fine and showing the BL schedule (yellow) and Actual Schedule (blue) correctly - in this case both, the start and the finish date for the BL and Actual Schedule are different.

3. case is a bit problematic, but does not display faulty view at least: in this case start and finish dates for Actual and Baseline Schedule are the same. (this becomes a bit of a problem when a project does not have Baseline Schedule assigned, then it displays them the same - seeming that also the project without BL schedule has BL schedule and the dates are the same as in actual schedule...) However this is not the biggest problem, but  would be nice if it could show the line under "shadow" showing that the BL and Actual dates are the same.

THE PROBLEM COMES IN EXAMPLE 2:

here the start of BL and actual schedule is the same, BUT the finish is different, but the legend is not showing that! This is a very big problem as it shows faulty data. 

screenshot 2.png

(just an example dates)

I have build this view with another gantt chart - Gantt Chart byt MAQ Software and is shows the data correctly and also many testing has been done and there is no mistake in the data. 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors