Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

kmedici
Frequent Visitor

Disable uncertified custom visualisations with intune

Hi there,

I hope this is the right place to ask this. 

Instead of using Azure AD Group Policy, our organisation uses Microsoft Intune. Therefore, the documentation on how to disable uncertified Power BI custom visualisations doesn't apply:

kmedici_0-1665993589898.png

Does anybody know how to apply this same rule in Microsoft Intune? I'm unable to find any resources online that seem to point me in the right direction. 

Thanks in advance!

Kris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kmedici
Frequent Visitor

I resolved this by using a proactive remediation script within MS Intune to setup PowerBI Desktop UnableUncertifiedVisuals and set it to zero.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
kmedici
Frequent Visitor

I resolved this by using a proactive remediation script within MS Intune to setup PowerBI Desktop UnableUncertifiedVisuals and set it to zero.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

i don't think this setting distinguishes between certified and uncertified visuals.

Thanks for the pointer @lbendlin I had used the wrong snippet in my post. I've editted the post to now contain the correct group policy setting for disabling uncertified custom visuals. 

If you know a way to do this in MS intune (or can point me in the right direction) that would be great!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors