cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fabric is Generally Available. Browse Fabric Presentations. Work towards your Fabric certification with the Cloud Skills Challenge.

sdrljaca
Frequent Visitor

Charticulator: How to show Grid Between Mark

NoTick but Grid.jpg

Hi, how to show Grid Between Marks and not to have Tick in the middle (in Deneb Vega-Lite it is done with "tickBand": "extent")? Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
giammariam
Super User
Super User

@sdrljaca, apologies! I completely misunderstood your question and thought that you were going from charticulator to deneb. Unfortunately I have not spent nearly enough time in charticulator to be effective. This is something I'd like to change. In the meantime, here are some folks that I've seen on the forums who have answered charticulator related questions. Maybe one of them could help, or could point you to someone who can?

Madison Giammaria
Proud to be a Super User 😄
LinkedIn
giammariam
Super User
Super User

Hey @sdrljaca, you can handle the grid with bandPosition and you can modify the label position with labelOffset. You can hide the tick marks by setting tickOpacity to 0.

Take a look at this gist for an example I generated for this scenario.

If this gets you moving, consider kudoing this post and choosing it as the solution.

giammariam_1-1677434648071.png

Madison Giammaria
Proud to be a Super User 😄
LinkedIn

Hi, thank you for this solution in Vega-Lite Deneb (it is better than I did), but I want to do the same in Charticulator. Can you recreate it in Charticulator, please?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI November 2023 Update Carousel

Power BI Monthly Update - November 2023

Check out the November 2023 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Community News

Fabric Community News unified experience

Read the latest Fabric Community announcements, including updates on Power BI, Synapse, Data Factory and Data Activator.

Power BI Fabric Summit Carousel

The largest Power BI and Fabric virtual conference

130+ sessions, 130+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI and Fabric. Attend online or watch the recordings.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors