Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rfway
Helper I
Helper I

training videos woefully lacking,

hidden like easter eggs throughout the website....youtube as well..

5 REPLIES 5

Point taken @rfway We are working on making all of our training content more discoverable, but we are not there yet.

My recommendations would be:

1. Getting Started playlist on our youtube channel
  2. edX Power BI course
  3. Our live and on demand webinars
  4. Getting started articles in documentation
Data for Everyone! We mean it

thanks for listening.  another question-where can I find a list of resources for some remote one-on-one training?  My company has ok'd me to invest in blocks of time for training, but my preference is someone who can take the steering wheel of my pc and help me put some reports together.  I can invest massively upfront, but could represent a good long-term relationship, as I am 53 and at square 1.

Thx

Bob

tjd
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Bob -

I can possibly provide some assistance.  Contact me at TJ@Chariot4BI.com (LinkedIn/www.chariot4bi.com).

Hi Bob,

My best recommendation would be our new guided learning experience since I'm not familiar of any 1:1 training that we have. The closes I could think of is comming to the Data Insights Summit, but that is next week and sold out 😞

We'll stream a lot of sessions though.

Maybe another option could be training locally or user groups that you should be able to find on our PUG and events sections

Cheers

Miguel

Data for Everyone! We mean it

Admittedly, the training content is quite good. The main problem is that it is all over the place. I can understand that this would be frustrating to many users who do not have a BI background.

As for me, I collate all the monthly youtube releases that you guys create. I cut and paste the bits that are relevant, tag them, then reproduce training videos in a systematic method (as best as I can) to turn them into training modules. We train staff by showing them a video at a time, with small exercises in between each video.

Saves me from losing my voice 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors