Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

kristel_tulio
Helper III
Helper III

Unable to see my post and those I replied in my profile

I am unable to find my posts I have raised or commented on when I click on my profile.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @kristel_tulio

Please navigate to your profile and you can find your posts in the section of Latest Posts by <username>. 

Please check the screenshot below.

Kinjal_0-1666247339793.png

Hope this helps. Please reach out if these are not the posts or any post is still missing.

Regards,

Kinjal

Kinjal

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
kristel_tulio
Helper III
Helper III

Hi @Kinjal 

Apologies I wasn't able to remember the title of the post where I replied. But I wasn't able to see my other posts/inquiry as well about dax in my profile.

Hello @kristel_tulio

Please navigate to your profile and you can find your posts in the section of Latest Posts by <username>. 

Please check the screenshot below.

Kinjal_0-1666247339793.png

Hope this helps. Please reach out if these are not the posts or any post is still missing.

Regards,

Kinjal

Kinjal

Hi @Kinjal 

Thank you for your response but I only see the latest post even I select the "See all". Is it possible to see my  other posts? 

kristel_tulio_0-1666247711588.png

Hello @kristel_tulio,

Thank you for the response. I believe it could be the cache issue. I would suggest you to log out, clear the cache and login from private window of browser to see if it resolves the issue. 

If that does not solve, team will troubleshoot further. 

Regards,

Kinjal

Kinjal

Hi @Kinjal 

I refreshed it and it's working now. Thank you for helping out

Kinjal
Employee
Employee

Hello @kristel_tulio,

My apologies for any inconvenience you may have encountered. May I please requested on which posts the reply was given? That will help us troubleshoot the issue. Also, did you receive any error or notification after the post is submitted?

Regards,

Kinjal 

Kinjal

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors