Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

AntrikshSharma
Community Champion
Community Champion

Re: Need Help in changing the email id used in Power BI community

@kumar27  I had the same requirement last year as I wanted to move associated email from my Employer's domain to my own. What you need to do is create a new Tenant in Azure active directory and create an email ID that you will be using for login in the community then you need to contact @BrandyG_iTalent and she and her team will assist you.

But before reaching out to her, read this: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Accounts-Registration/Community-Account-Support/ta-p/6802...

3 REPLIES 3
heaher_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

@kumar27  -I just wanted to confirm that this was taken care of for you and you do not need any further assistance?

heaher_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

@AntrikshSharma  - I just wanted to confirm that this was taken care of for you and you do not need any further assistance?

@heaher_iTalent Yup, mine was done, it's @kumar27 who needed assistance.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

February 2024 Update Carousel

Power BI Monthly Update - February 2024

Check out the February 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Fabric Career Hub

Microsoft Fabric Career Hub

Explore career paths and learn resources in Fabric.

Fabric Partner Community

Microsoft Fabric Partner Community

Engage with the Fabric engineering team, hear of product updates, business opportunities, and resources in the Fabric Partner Community.

Top Kudoed Authors