Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

My Post marked as spam

Hi Team,

My help post is market as spam immediately after submission.  Can resolve the below post remove from spam.

I need to group data by version. - Microsoft Power BI Community

Thanks,

Rajesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
heaher_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

@Anonymous  - 

Just wanted to touch base to let you know your message about your post being marked as spam was received.

Your post has been marked as not spam and it has been moved back. The platform scans for spam automatically and we monitor all flagged posts to determine whether or not the content should be unmarked. There are multiple variables the platform scans for and I have no way of knowing exactly what triggered your post to be flagged. Some common trigger items are copy and pasting content in and multiple edits. You should be good to go on this post.

Thanks for being a part of the community!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
akhilduvvuru
Helper III
Helper III

Hey @Kinjal @heaher_iTalent @Natalie_iTalent  @heaher_iTalent 

I'm aslo facing the same issue. My Post is marked as Spam. Can you please help me remove the flag and make it visible for all the community members?

Thanks.

Hello @akhilduvvuru,

Thank you for reaching out.  I have sent you a private message regarding your post.

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager

heaher_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

@Anonymous  - 

Just wanted to touch base to let you know your message about your post being marked as spam was received.

Your post has been marked as not spam and it has been moved back. The platform scans for spam automatically and we monitor all flagged posts to determine whether or not the content should be unmarked. There are multiple variables the platform scans for and I have no way of knowing exactly what triggered your post to be flagged. Some common trigger items are copy and pasting content in and multiple edits. You should be good to go on this post.

Thanks for being a part of the community!

Hi , i have the same problem for this post 

Change Filter - Microsoft Power BI Community

Please can you help me ? 
thnx

Hello @Z_BI,
I just wanted to touch base to let you know your message about your post being marked as spam was received.

Your post has been marked as not spam and it has been moved back. The platform scans for spam automatically and we monitor all flagged posts to determine whether or not the content should be unmarked. There are multiple variables the platform scans for and I have no way of knowing exactly what triggered your post to be flagged. Some common trigger items are copy and pasting content in and multiple edits. You should be good to go on this post. Thanks for being a part of the community!

Regards,

Kinjal

Kinjal

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors