Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

usamabajwa86

Issue in Microsoft Power BI course on Coursera

There are so many issue in recently launched POWER BI course on coursera by microsoft. Few are mentioned below.

I have noticed two major mistakes in Q.24 and Q.27

Course : Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst Professional Certificate
Module : Preparing Data for Analysis with Microsoft Excel
Week : 4
Q.24 : the answer option should be 245BSC instead of 2458BSC
Q.27 : =NETWORKDAYS(B2,A2,M2:M11) in this A2 and B2 should have been replaced with each other as A2 is start date andB2 is end date.

usamabajwa86_0-1693683624880.png

in pasted pic all option should have been selected, as all connectors are now available in Power BI.

can someone guide me where i report these issues.

3 REPLIES 3
JLutaya

Not an answer but just a message to say I am also on the course and noticed a few issues. The last one is on some of the examples for the DAX module.   The exercises do not always seem to go to plan.  On one of the exercises ther referred to a data column called shipping date and a file called "Adventure Works Date".  But the file that was provided to download was actually called "Adventure Works Data" and had no Shipping Date column. 

So I had to recreate the excercise in my own way.  Thankfully I could pass that section regardless....

cchang

Just wondering, on top of the issues you mentioned, are you able to load module quizzes and graded assessments? 

Natalie_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @usamabajwa86,

I will check with the community team and see what I can find out about who to report this to.

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors