Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to unmark post as a solution

After commiting a reply to my question as a possible solution I discovered that solution is working only on sample data. After expanding sample data solution doesn't work properly anymore. I'm trying to unmark that post as a solution but can't find the way to do it. Is it possible and if so, how?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Natalie_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @Anonymous,

Thank you for your question! You have two options for this scenario:

1.  Since the solution works for some data, you could leave it as a solution and mark a different response as another solution.
  2. If the solution truly doesn't solve the problem, you can mark as "Not the Solution" by going to the right and side of the response and click the 3 dots.  Select Not the Solution.

Natalie_iTalent_1-1664544772736.png

I hope this helps!

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Natalie_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @Anonymous,

Thank you for your question! You have two options for this scenario:

1.  Since the solution works for some data, you could leave it as a solution and mark a different response as another solution.
  2. If the solution truly doesn't solve the problem, you can mark as "Not the Solution" by going to the right and side of the response and click the 3 dots.  Select Not the Solution.

Natalie_iTalent_1-1664544772736.png

I hope this helps!

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors