Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to See My Posts

Hi there

Silly question - How can I see a list of posts htat I have made on the forum?

Many thx

Chrus

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BrandyG_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hey @Anonymous - Not silly at all!

Click on your avatar in the top-right corner and navigate to your profile. In the left-hand column you will see your profile avatar, below that any badges that you have earned, and below that you will see "Latests posts by ChrisH". That will show you all your most recent posts, and you can select "See all" at the bottom of that box to get to a complete listing of all content you've created. 

Let me know if you have trouble!

Thanks for being part of the community!

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
FoxEddy
Frequent Visitor

FoxEddy_0-1699884453185.png

I can see I have a message posted - while I cannot see the post I started... It's 2023 now - why is it so hard to find the most basic info of our own account?

Hello @FoxEddy,

I am sending you a private message with more information about your post.

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager 

PowerBIiscool

PowerBIiscool_0-1689928156067.png

Same issue 😅 how to solve?

Hello @PowerBIiscool,

I sent you a message regarding your post.

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager

Jakob_BI
Helper I
Helper I

cant find my posts. 

Jakob_BI_0-1678888955822.png

Hello @Jakob_BI,

Thank you for reaching out!  Click on your avatar in the top-right corner and navigate to your profile. In the left-hand column you will see your profile avatar, below that any badges that you have earned, and below that you will see "Latests posts by Jakob_BI". That will show you all your most recent posts, and you can select "See all" at the bottom of that box to get to a complete listing of all content you've created. 

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having the exact same issue and now it is 2023... (the original post was in 2019...) 

sroemer26_0-1674061911478.pngsroemer26_1-1674061946489.png

Hello @Anonymous,

Thank you for reaching out.  I sent you a private message about your post.

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager 

MarcaSolkanar
Regular Visitor

Same issue, years later - but my case may depend on the fact that my post needs to be approved?

MarcaSolkanar_0-1653813412178.png

NDD
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I can't view my posts either... I tried using incognito mode.

NDD_0-1638403076175.png

Could you please help?

Thanks

mattbstrong
Helper IV
Helper IV

I realize this is an old post but I am having the same problem. I can't find my posts. When I follow the instructions above I see "Public Statistics" and "Private Statistics" but no "Latest Posts".

Hello @mattbstrong,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

Please share the full screenshot of the left-hand column if you are unable to view the Latest Posts after your profile avatar, below that any badges that you have earned. So that we can troubleshoot the issue for you.

Thank you for being part of the community!

Kinjal
BrandyG_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hey @Anonymous - Not silly at all!

Click on your avatar in the top-right corner and navigate to your profile. In the left-hand column you will see your profile avatar, below that any badges that you have earned, and below that you will see "Latests posts by ChrisH". That will show you all your most recent posts, and you can select "See all" at the bottom of that box to get to a complete listing of all content you've created. 

Hi @Natalie_iTalent 

Can't find my latest post under "see all". Could it be marked as a spam ?

Many thanks

Hello @Chrisjr,

Thank you for reaching out.  Your post was marked as spam.  I sent you a private message regarding your post.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager

thanks @Natalie_iTalent 

I don't see any "Latests posts by" anywhere on my profile but the photos and drafts only!

Hey @k3rz0rg 

From your profile page, just below badges, you should see 'Latest posts by k3rz0rg'. For a complete list of your posts, you can select 'See all' at the bottom'. 

LatestPosts.PNG

Let me know if you have problems. I did confirm that this is what you can see, so if you aren't able to see this information, I want to help!

Hi @BrandyG_iTalent , weird I don't see anything other than badges and drafts, perhaps it's the browser issue or something! Have to refresh because I was also not being able to find my own posts I gurantee that I posted hours ago because the images are there and no drafs there!

Anyways, Thanks a lot for the hint, really appreciate it.

-K3

@k3rz0rg - Try clearing your cache, if that doesn't work, I'd try an incognito window, or maybe another browser. I even switched to your user account to confirm there was no issue. I hope you get it resolved!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors