Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to See My Posts

Hi there

Silly question - How can I see a list of posts htat I have made on the forum?

Many thx

Chrus

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BrandyG_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hey @Anonymous - Not silly at all!

Click on your avatar in the top-right corner and navigate to your profile. In the left-hand column you will see your profile avatar, below that any badges that you have earned, and below that you will see "Latests posts by ChrisH". That will show you all your most recent posts, and you can select "See all" at the bottom of that box to get to a complete listing of all content you've created. 

Let me know if you have trouble!

Thanks for being part of the community!

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24

Did all this, but it still not visible for me. 

Hey @LinVPowerBI1 - I'm sorry to hear you having trouble finding your posts, I did a quick check by switching to your profile, and I was able to see both of your posts just under the badges on your profile.
picturemessage_wwcxiaun.wjy.png

Can you confirm you've done all of the following and you still can't see this when you view your profile?

• Clear your cache
  • Try an incognito window
  • Try another browser
  • Try a different device/machine
If you have done all of these things and still not see your posts, I can check with my team if we have any further recommended steps for you, but since we are not able to replicate your experience, it makes it challenging for us to assist.
I hope you are able to get this resolved so that you can become an active member in the community, we are glad you're here!

Hi - I tried 

• Try an incognito window
  • Try another browser
  • Try a different device/machine

And that didn't work. For: 

• Clear your cache

Do I need to clear everything from the beginning of time? 

Thanks

Hello @kzeidiyeh,

I sent you a private message about your post.

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors