Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I delete my community profile?

I was forced to create a profile (should have deleted cookies instead but here we are) and would like to withdraw. What's the deal? Power BI is difficult enough without this sort of entrapment. 

6 Month Update: Decided I actually love PBI and these community support forums are very useful. Will request an update to the username instead. 

12 REPLIES 12
akshadaks1

Hi,

I also mistakenly created the account. Please let know how to delete the profile and delete the account permanentaly.

Regards

Hello @akshadaks1,

Please fill out the Fabric Community Support Form at aka.ms/FabricCommSupport

Follow the steps to close an account and then we will be in touch.

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I delete my community profile?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Team,

I was by mistake created the powerbi community account with my corporate email id.

Please help to delete this account I will create anothe account soon.

Thanks for kind understanding.

Hello @Anonymous,

I sent you a private message to obtain some additional information from you.

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Team,

I was by mistake created the powerbi community account with my corporate email id.

Please help to delete this account I will create anothe account soon.

Thanks for kind understanding.

Hello @Anonymous,

Thank you for reaching out.  I am going to send you a private message to give your some information about updating your account to a different email address.

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Natalie_iTalent , how can I change the email of the account that I registered here in the community, I got the wrong email  and I need to change it urgently.
I need the answer to be here in the chat because I don't have access to the email I registered with. (as I was logged in to POwer BI with a different email due to work when I registered here in the community I forgot to change the email)

Thanks 

Hello @Anonymous,

We can help you with that.  Please visit Community Account Support - Microsoft Power BI Community to make changes to your community account.  When you fill out the form from this article, you will have the opportunity to fill in an email where we can contact you.

Let me know if you need any assistance.

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager

Anonymous
Not applicable

By proceeding in this way, will nothing happen to the old email? Because that email is working for other people, and there can be no changes to the account level of that email. I just need that email to be replaced in my account or that only the account in the community be deleted without interfering with the remaining microsoft accounts of that email. 

Thanks 

@Anonymous,

I am going to send you a private message so that I can ask you specifically about your account without revealing Personal Identification Information.

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager 

Natalie_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

@Anonymous,

I'm really sorry that you have experienced these issues.  Please visit Community Account Support - Microsoft Power BI Community to make changes to your community account.

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors