Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

PPandya

How do I delete my community profile ?

How do I delete my profile from this forum (community.powerbi.com)?

20 REPLIES 20
swarajhegde7
Regular Visitor

Please is it possible to delete my profile. i have created this ID on an important mail. Please help me with this. i can't find any options to delete a profile.

Thanks.

Hello @swarajhegde7,

Thank you for reaching out.  I replied to your comment below.

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager 

JarrellCo
Regular Visitor

Holy Forking Shorts Microsoft!! I have for the past two hours been trying to figure out how to:
1.) Post on a forum! I read that it says go to the forum and there will be a button to post a question to a forum...none seen on my side

2.) I have inadvertently created a 2nd freaking profile ("JarrellCo") so I could see a thread I had originally posted under my main profile ("courtsheagraham").

3.) I want to freaking delete "JarrellCo" profile.

Please forkin help!! And for the love of little baby Jesus...make it freaking easier to find make a post on a forum!!!!!

I doubt I ever see this post again due to the complicated arse process it has become to make a post and find a previous post!! Who decided this was a functional way to do this!

PLEASE FORKING HELP!!!

Hello @JarrellCo,

Thank you for reaching out.  I apologize for your inconvenience.  If you would like to delete this profile, please fill out the Fabric Community Support Form to get the process started.  In the meantime, if you need assistance with posting in the forums please let me know.

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager

Thankyou so much for the reply. I have submitted the form. i had two questions .
1. I have opted for email change. So if i change my email can i access this same account through the new email.
2. access from the old account will be removed?

Hello @swarajhegde7,

Thank you for filling out the form.  If you opted to update your email address, we will map your new email address to your current account.  That way you can retain your current contributions.  I hope that helps!  I will reach out if I need further information from you.

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager 

Venkateshkk
Regular Visitor

Hello Community / @Natalie_iTalent

I need to update my email address that system took it my corporate id. I need to correct this asap to change to personel Id. Can you please see if you can removed email and confirm.

Thanks in advance..

Hello @Venkateshkk,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Please go to this support form for Email Address Change request and follow the steps with providing the asked details. https://aka.ms/PPCommSupport

Once the request is sent, the support team will reach out to you soon.

Thank you again, for being part of the community!

Regards,

Kinjal

Kinjal
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @heaher_iTalent @BrandyG_iTalent,

Could you please delete my account from Power BI Community.

Hello @Anonymous,

We hate to lose our community members! If there is something we can assist with, such as updating your profile to a new email,  or changing your username, please let me know so I can point you in the right direction. You are welcome to send me a PM if you'd like!

However, we understand there are many reasons for wishing to close out your community account. Please check out this support article for 'Closing Your AAD Account': https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Accounts-Registration/All-About-GDPR/ta-p/680229

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager

Hi @Natalie_iTalent ma'am , I have created my account on my corporate id too. I have to delete this profile. please help me out with this issue . Thankyou

Hello @swarajhegde7,

Thank you for reaching out.  We hate to lose you as a community member.  If you would like, we can map this account to a personal email.  Either way, please fill out the following form to get the process of closing or mapping your account started: aka.ms/FabricCommSupport 

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager

Anonymous
Not applicable

@heaher_iTalent @BrandyG_iTalent 
Can you delete my account from Power BI Community. I have sign in using my corporate ID instead my personal and i raised request to delete my profile through help. But still my profile is active. 

Could you please remove my profile asap.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@heaher_iTalent @BrandyG_iTalent 
Can you delete my account from Power BI Community. I have sign in using my corporate ID instead my personal and i raised request to delete my profile through help. But still my profile is active. 

Could you please remove my profile asap.

Hello @Anonymous,

Thank you for reaching out and posting! I am looking into this and I will help through support asap. 

Regards,

Kinjal

Kinjal
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need to update my email address that system took it my corporate id. I need to correct this asap. Can you please see if you can update it to (removed email) and confirm.

@Anonymous - Thank you for your request, I have removed your email in your post due to PII information. 

Please visit our Community Account Support area:   https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Accounts-Registration/Community-Account-Support/ta-p/680251  to update your email.

BrandyG_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @PPandya 

We hate to lose our community members! If there is something we can assist with, such as updating your profile to a new email,  or changing your username, please let me know so I can point you in the right direction. You are welcome to send me a PM if you'd like!

However, we understand there are many reasons for wishing to close out your community account. Please check out this support article for 'Closing Your AAD Account': https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Accounts-Registration/All-About-GDPR/ta-p/680229

Hi community,

I want to update my profile with my personal email address instead of the one of my Coporate that I used by mistake. Any help please !

Kind regards

Hello @sodei_delphonse,

We can help you with updating your email address.  Please complete the following form and we will take it from there!  https://aka.ms/PPCommSupport

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors