Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

haro
Frequent Visitor

Dataflow Gen2 - Unable to create destination in Lakehouse from on-prem source

I'm bringing data from one of our on-prem databases through data gateway. I can see data being pulled.  

However, when I try to create the destination in the lakehouse, I keep getting the following error: An exception occurred: The given data source kind is not supported. Data source kind: Lakehouse.

fabricdataflow2.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SidJay
Employee
Employee

A further update to the Gateway was posted today (May 29th). It will help address additional issues related to the use of the Lakehouse connector in on-premises scenarios. Please let us know if you are still encountering issues after the most recent Gateway update.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
maswadkar

Screenshot 2023-06-04 at 10.39.12.png

cannot choose the existing lakehouse as "data destination" in the  ingestion data pipeline

Hi!

it appears, based on your screenshot, that your scenario is not directly related to the topic of this thread. Your screenshot showcases a "pipeline" whilst the thread is about dataflows gen2. I'd highly recommend starting a new thread with more details about your scenario so we can try and help you.

SidJay
Employee
Employee

A further update to the Gateway was posted today (May 29th). It will help address additional issues related to the use of the Lakehouse connector in on-premises scenarios. Please let us know if you are still encountering issues after the most recent Gateway update.

anuarmn
Advocate I
Advocate I

I had the same issue. You need to update your gateway to the latest version. After that it should works.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors