Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

Community Site Issues

Anyone else seeing intermittent weird errors trying to get to the community site? "Request headers too large". Sometimes happens when I just try to go to the main page. Happens pretty frequently when I click the "Sign-in" link but then if I refresh my Notifications tab it seems to log me in OK. Sometimes. Sometimes it still fails with that same error message.

Follow on LinkedIn
@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...
7 REPLIES 7
Natalie_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @Greg_Deckler,

I wanted to check in with you and see if you are still experiencing the same issues outlined in your post above. 

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager 

@Natalie_iTalent Seems to have stabilized. Haven't had the issue the past few days.

Follow on LinkedIn
@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

@Greg_Deckler,

That's great to hear.  Please feel free to reach out if you experience similar issues again. 😊

Have a good rest of your day.

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager 

v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Greg_Deckler ,

About your community issue, please post case in community feedback(Community Feedback - Microsoft Fabric Community), there will be people to help you. 

Best regards,
Community Support Team_Binbin Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Idrissshatila
Super User
Super User

@Greg_Deckler , for me I'm not getting any issues and everything looks Normal.

I just wish there was a microsoft community mobile app where we could access the community easily just like reddit.

If I answered your question, please mark my post as solution, Appreciate your Kudos 👍

Follow me on Linkedin
Vote For my Idea 💡

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos
Follow me on LinkedIn linkedIn
Vote for my Community Mobile App Idea

Proud to be a Super User!

foodd
Super User
Super User

Hi @Greg_Deckler , me too.    Over the past few days I thougth it was just my machine running out of resources, though I am seeing some of this as well.   No pattern though.

parry2k
Super User
Super User

@Greg_Deckler I'm not super active today on the site but will let you know if I experience the same, so far so good.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

July Newsletter

Fabric Community Update - July 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors