Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

SergioSilvaDVS

Banned from Microsoft Power BI Community

Hello,

i have been banned in my main account due to spam in the community, but there must be some type of mistake because i didn't spam anything, i'm a Super User and my only posts are to help others...

You have been banned for the following reason:

The Community team has decided to permanently ban your account due to spam in the community. You can find information on community rules and regulations in the Microsoft Code of Conduct and in our Join the Community support article https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/page/faq#faqCodeConduct1 https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Accounts-Registration/Join-the-Community/ta-p/680255

Can someone contact me to clarify this situation please?

Thanks in advance!

Sérgio Silva

5 REPLIES 5
eileen_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Glad to hear everything is resolved.  Please let us know if we can be of further assistance on the community.

Thanks,

Eileen

eileen_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @SergioSilva,

Following up as we believe the issue is resolved and your sign in should be working properly.  We apologize for any inconvenience.

~Eileen

PBI Community Manager

@eileen_iTalent yes, it's solved. Thanks for the help.

Kinjal
Employee
Employee

Hello @SergioSilvaDVS,

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our notice.

May I request you to try and login with your work email to see if the issue still persists?

Regards,

Kinjal

Kinjal

Hi @Kinjal ,

Yes, the problem still persists...

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors