Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Find articles, guides, information and community news

Most Recent
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

OK, localizing tables, colums and measures turned out to be fairly easy. Next up, we solve our testing issue and move on to harder things to localize...

Read more...

Fowmy
Super User
Super User

The below video shows how to calculate the moving average or the rolling average and build informative and rich tooltips in Power BI. This is part two of the two-part video series. In the first video, you can learn how to highlight events on a chart timeline using DAX and conditional formatting.

Read more...

V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

We often use specific value, ranges or some text functions to apply filter on data table fields. In fact, we can also use character functions to achieve some custom filter effect. Here I want to share some scenario about these function usages. 

Read more...

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

A user in my user group asked me about how to localize the data model, including chart titles, etc. Here are my exploits on that topic...

Read more...

Djordje_M
Advocate II
Advocate II

Connecting Dropbox Excel files to Power BI can be a challenging task. As there is no Dropbox connector in Power Bi, here is how I did it. If there is a simpler way, please let me know. I will be happy to update this article with the necessary details.

Read more...

selimovd
Super User
Super User

An overlooked, but even more important topic in IT in general, but also in the area of business intelligence, is to make programs, or in our case reports, accessible to as many people as possible.

What kind of limitations do even exist? And what can I do in Power BI do make a report accessible to as many people as possible?

In this article we will take a look about the possibilities to make you report as accessible as possible!

Read more...

Helpful resources

Join Blog
Interested in blogging for the community? Let us know.