Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Find articles, guides, information and community news

Most Recent
ray_ux
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

How to pass WCAG design guidelines in all reports and dashboards. Integrating a selection of different themes from a dropdown. This is done by adding page names to the data source and changing colours.  We can also replicate this by using bookmarks, but I feel this method takes too long to configure and I’d rather add additional pages as it's quicker and more manageable.

theme new.gif

Read more...

stevedep
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

In this article we will build a custom Power BI visual from scratch, we will build a KPI card with selections (interactivity in the dashboard), drill-through functionality, formatting options and highlighting.

The code changes are kept to a minimum, so we hardly use typing or describe interfaces. This allows us to focus on the core mechanisms that we need to introduce in the code.

Read more...

mattkocak
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

If you're like me, then at some point you've wanted to use a card visual in Power BI as a slicer/filter. Sure, you could use a bookmark overlay, but that doesn't always cut it.

With the new Slicer Button custom visual you don't need to compromise! You can apply multiple slicers to a card with a simple click. It also works on anything static that you may want to slice.

Read more...

v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Add date to the new records without changing previous date

Read more...

stevedep
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

In this article, I will describe the steps to incorporate a Plotly Waterfall Chart in Power BI. This chart will interact with other Power BI Dashboard elements. This approach can also be applied to other JS Charts since we modify the Chart after its created by the (Plotly) function. 

Read more...

Helpful resources

Join Blog
Interested in blogging for the community? Let us know.