Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Find articles, guides, information and community news

Most Recent
PriscillaCamp
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

I am sure you have wondered what AI Insights is; and I am also sure you have wondered (especially if you are not familiar with AI) what the vision, text analytics, and Azure ML functions are. If you are not familliar with it or want to learn more, come read my blog post !

Read more...

ERD
Super User
Super User

Hello Power BI community!

I'd like to share with you one of the ways to lookup multiple columns in Power Query (you might use VLOOKUP function if you're an Excel user).

There are some cases when merging queries is not an option / causes performance issues. But there is an alternative: by using the M language we can make a lookup function.

Read more...

v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Factors that cause Drill through feature not work

Read more...

TedPattison
Employee
Employee

Next week's Power BI Dev Camp session on Thursday, June 24 will introduce campers to the App-Owns-Data Starter Kit which is a sample solution for developers built using .NET 5 to provide guidance for organizations and ISVs who are using App-Owns-Data embedding with Power BI in a multi-tenant environment. If you are planning to use Power BI embedding to reach customers and other types of external users, the App-Owns-Data Starter kit provides the fastest way to stand up a custom application which embraces best practices for tenant provisioning, user authorization and activity monitoring.

Read more...

Helpful resources

Join Blog
Interested in blogging for the community? Let us know.