Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Find articles, guides, information and community news

Most Recent
ChrisMBarber
Advocate I
Advocate I

If you want all your senior team looking at the same stock market information, creating a single report and pulling up-to-date information using APIs is a great way to achieve this.  This blog gives you an end-to-end explanation of how to achieve this along with a Power BI Desktop file as an example.

Read more...

Nolock
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

In this short blog post, we will learn how to create a separate table for measures which are developed by citizen developers when creating a new report. This table will have an icon similar to an icon of a measure and will be placed on top in the list of all tables in the Fields pane.

08.png

Read more...

harshnathani
Community Champion
Community Champion

Getting Values of previous rows is one of the most frequently asked questions in the official Power BI community.

This article is an attempt try give share one way to solve such problem.

Read more...

AllisonKennedy
Super User
Super User

I often get asked about best practice on when to use a lot of smaller measures that refer to each other VS when to write the entire expression as one long measure. If you have a great answer to this question, I'd love to hear your perspective, but this post provides one example of how lots of smaller measures can sometimes come in handy. 

Read more...

EnterpriseDNA
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

The budget in your data can be in different granularities. It can be yearly, monthly, quarterly, or weekly, depending on how you define your data. However, you might have sales every day like most businesses. So, you want to break down the numberswhich will give you a like-for-like comparison to your actual sales results. 

3 pics.png

Read more...

Helpful resources

Join Blog
Interested in blogging for the community? Let us know.