Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Find articles, guides, information and community news

Most Recent
Geradav
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

In this article I review the difference between data types, data formats and data categories available in Power Query and Power BI. It's a long topic and this post brings an introduction to that topic.

Read more...

nandukrishnavs
Super User
Super User

In this blog, I'm trying to explain how we can implement the dynamic page navigation based on user login.

Read more...

AllisonKennedy
Super User
Super User

You'll find this post helpful if: 

• your data is coming from multiple sources that follow the same structure and you're looking for a way to combine them into one report.
  • you use the Get Data from Folder option in Power BI but are finding it a bit too limited and you want to understand how to setup a similar query on your own, without some of those limitations. 

In this post, I demo how to use Parameters in Power BI desktop to combine (append) data from multiple tables into one query that can be referenced in the report. 

Read more...

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

The who, what, where, why and how of the Mythical DAX Index...

Read more...

miguel
Community Admin
Community Admin

My name is Miguel Escobar. A bit over a year ago, I started a forum through my company (Powered Solutions), primarily focused on topics related to Power BI, Power Query and PowerPivot completely in Spanish

Yes! Just as you read it: A free community forum available for anyone in the Spanish-speaking community where we helped each other answering daily inquiries from all levels of complexities.

Read more...

Helpful resources

Join Blog
Interested in blogging for the community? Let us know.