Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Find articles, guides, information and community news

Most Recent
Nolock
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

I’ve been testing incremental refresh for more than half a year in an enterprise environment and I’d like to share my experience with this feature.

Read more...

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

Excel functions beginning with S

Read more...

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

Excel functions beginning with R

Read more...

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

Excel functions beginning with H

Read more...

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

Excel Functions starting with D

Read more...

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

Excel Functions beginning with C to CL

Read more...

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

OK, I figured I try a community social experiment. Help me compile a DAX solution for as many Excel functions as possible...

Read more...

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

I don't generally express my opinions too much on the Community forums here but this seeming fascination with the VALUE and VALUES functions really bugs me for some reason...

Read more...

EnterpriseDNA
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Power BI is an incredible analytical tool that helps you get high-quality insights from your reports and helps you make better decisions for your business. Unlike other tools out there, Power BI helps you make your reports fast and easy. You can showcase off your analysis effectively and in a visually compelling way.

p28.png

Read more...

Anonymous
Not applicable

The Date Slicer is a great way to apply a date filter in Power BI reporting. But the date set on the date slicer using the Power BI service or Power BI Desktop remains as it is. What if we want to display data from the past 90 days from the current date? How can the date range be changed on the date slicer when the report is loaded? We are going to look into the same using Power BI JavaScript library.

Read more...

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Power BI Time Intelligence provides powerful functions to deal with Year, Quarter, and Month. But WTD and this Week vs Last Week do not have any out-of-the-box solution. Let’s quickly deal with Week Time Intelligence.

Read more...

Helpful resources

Join Blog
Interested in blogging for the community? Let us know.