Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Find articles, guides, information and community news

Most Recent
stevedep
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

This article will show how to create a dashboard that shows the inter-relationship between your measures using DAX studio and Power M. 

Read more...

Elmothana2
Helper I
Helper I

With these information, your written reports would -certainly- be better.

Read more...

Djordje_M
Advocate II
Advocate II

When using the connectors that would pull your data from the source and present them into Power BI, it can happen that you will get no file, or the file with the empty results, whether it is in JSON or CSV format.

Read more...

V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

When calculating in the date dimension, sometimes we only want to calculate the Data in workday. In that case, we will need to get rid of holidays or weekends. This blog will show you how to create a calendar table and mark the holidays, weekends and workday.

Read more...

Mike_Carlo
MVP

You may have heard about some of the external tools that you can use for Power BI Desktop. The common tools are DAX Studio, Tabular Editor, and ALM Toolkit.  However, what you may not be aware that the Power BI community has developed many more! 

I'm proud to annouce the free Business Ops installer.  The largest collection of all Power BI external tools!  Learn more about this installer below. 

Read more...

V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

I've always done this before about using slicers to display different measures in graph. Create several measures and create a disconnected table to use as slicer. However, this method has the limitation of data format. Since all measures are encapsulated in a selection measure, only one data type is allowed. This article will show you another way to create dynamic charts based on the external tools (Tabular Editor) updated in July 2020.

Read more...

AntrikshSharma
Community Champion
Community Champion

In this article I want to show you how you can improve the performances of your queries by using KEEPFILTERS.

Read more...

Helpful resources

Join Blog
Interested in blogging for the community? Let us know.