Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Find articles, guides, information and community news

Most Recent
PriscillaCamp
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

“Learning is a process, a method, an area of mastery, and with effort, focus, and practice, we can get a lot better at gaining expertise.” – Ulrich Boser

Today I am going to speak to you about Exam DA-100: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI. I will talk about my experience, how I passed the exam, and then give you some tips to help you be successful too. All the links needed to access a suggestion is located on the last page. Enjoy!

Read more...

vivran22
Community Champion
Community Champion

Have you come across the following message while establishing a relationship between two tables and wondered what it means?

1.png

If yes, then read along.

Read more...

V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

For Power BI users, a problem often encountered is that they want to put the measure on the axis, but find that it cannot be achieved. Especially beginners want to do this habitually. Below I will give an example to explain this problem.

Basic situation: After a period of merchandise sales, a group of sales representatives will face performance evaluation.

Read more...

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Power BI Distributing/Allocating the Monthly Target(Convert to Daily Target): Measure ( Daily/MTD)

Read more...

TedPattison
Employee
Employee

What's on tapfor Power BI Dev Camp in February? We'll be looking at developing web applications using .NET 5, Azure AD and the App-Owns-Data embedding model in Power BI. Campers will get increasingly excited as the learn how to implement App-Owns-Data embedding in a custom .NET 5 web application which involves first calling the Power BI Service API and then afterwards calling the Power BI JavaScript API with client-side code in the browser to complete the embedding process.

Read more...

V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

The default display style of Power BI (whether it is a table or a matrix) is nothing more than interlaced display. Such a layout cannot help us intuitively find the details of each country at a glance. The conditional format in PowerBI can help us solve this kind of problem very well.

This article uses a simple example to briefly introduce how to change the interlaced background style of the table/matrix based on measures and custom columns.

Read more...

v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

The article is about dynamic calculation of contract status based on the updated dataset.

Read more...

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to get all the DAX expression (Measures)from power bi file with DAX Studio

Read more...

Helpful resources

Join Blog
Interested in blogging for the community? Let us know.