Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Find articles, guides, information and community news

Most Recent
MindyJ
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Power BI User Day Holland is back for a second year!  This year’s conference will be filled with strong technical content, vibrant speakers, and Power BI experts. 

Read more...

ruthpozuelo
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

I have done a few videos on YouTube explaining how to join tables using Power Query or DAX. If you follow the channel, you probably have seen the videos and this blog post will serve as a compilation of all the material.

However, if you are new, this will serve as a tutorial for beginners on how to joins in Power BI. Either way, I believe this post will be useful for all, so let's get started.

Read more...

augustindelaf
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

The purpose of this tutorial is to create a nice visual that compares your products each to another, according to rules that you created.  In the end, your visual looks like a class of students where YOU give good/bad marks.

20be95_c186be1858a54501bac3e0a33e8fd4d9-mv2.png

I had the opportunity to present this dashboard (similar data model but different topic) at Microsoft France HQ in June 2017:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Data-Stories-Gallery/Business-Schools-Dashboard-France/m-p/187496.

Read more...

MindyJ
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

We have some exciting things planned for February! But first, let’s kick off the month with a recap of last week’s top contributions.

Read more...

Helpful resources

Join Blog
Interested in blogging for the community? Let us know.