Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Find articles, guides, information and community news

Most Recent
V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Sometimes we may want to add one row every 30 minutes (or other intervals) between the start time and end time in xxx table. Through this blog, I will show you how to do it using M query and DAX. 

Read more...

v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

The article is about how to transform 'report languages' based on buttons.

Read more...

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Whenever we have targets, typically, they're at the month or Year level. All are other data like sales purchase is typically at the level. Now we want to analyze both these data together there is a challenge one data is at year level another data is at the day level. To deal with such scenarios we have options of creating a day level table or creating a measure that can give us the Day level target.

In this blog we are going to take the approach of creating a Measure, that will provide us data at the day level.

Read more...

Djordje_M
Advocate II
Advocate II

How to make Power BI User-friendly PowerApps?

One thing that many Power BI Power Apps users have noticed is that sometimes it gets really confusing when you want to install or upgrade your Power App for Power BI. Not that publisher did not do it as straightforward as possible. Still, we are all different, coming from diverse professional and cultural backgrounds. It is expected to have a different understanding of the sets of instructions that age given to us.

Read more...

AllisonKennedy
Super User
Super User

Make your Power BI dimensional tables easier to access with Excel's brand new Organizational Data Types. 

Read more...

EnterpriseDNA
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

If you're selling globally, integrating multiple currency rates into your transactional data is a common scenario within your financial analysis. I get a lot of questions in the Enterprise DNA Support Forum from accountants and finance people who want to work out their sales that are valued in their home currency.  

Picture1.png

Read more...

TedPattison
Employee
Employee

It's exciting. We're starting to build up some momentum with our monthly Power BI Dev Camp sessions. Last week I presented our third session titled Deep Dive into the Power BI JavaScript API. This blog post provides links to the session slides and sample projects. It also provides information about our next Power BI Dev Camp session in November on the Tabular Object Model and the XMLA endpoint.  

Read more...

Nolock
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Today I will deep dive into an elementary feature called Clipboard. You use it probably hundred times a day using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V. But do you know what happens behind the curtains in the Power Query Editor when you copy a query?

Read more...

Helpful resources

Join Blog
Interested in blogging for the community? Let us know.