Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Find articles, guides, information and community news

Most Recent
EnterpriseDNA
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Recently I put on a virtual workshop as part of the Enterprise DNA Webinar Series, which was all about how to set up your Power BI models for advanced insights. It was very well received by over 400 Power BI users who registered, so I thought I would do a review here for the community blog.

Advanced Insights with Power BI.JPG

Read more...

rsaprano
MVP

This 2-part blog post is for working with ranges/bands of numbers in the Edit Queries stage of Power BI. Part 1 covers inexact lookups - looking up a number against a set of bands/ranges and returning the appropriate band which the number sits in. The second part looks at finding overlapping ranges - the scenario where we have two ranges/bands of numbers (rather than having one number and one set of bands) and we want to see the areas of overlap between the ranges.

Read more...

MindyJ
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Eager to save on your Data & BI Summit registration? It’s easy: go to databisummit.com, take advantage of Early Bird pricing and save up to €400. Early Bird pricing for Data & BI Summit ends 31 January.

Read more...

MindyJ
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

January is coming to a close, and this is the final Monday Motivation for the month

Read more...

MindyJ
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Want to learn more about Power BI and Business Intelligence?  Come to the Difinity Conference 2018 in Auckland, New Zealand.  It is the largest Microsoft Power BI and Business Intelligence conference for the Australia and New Zealand area. During this three-day conference, 40 speakers from all around the world (U.S., Europe, Asia, Australia, and New Zealand) will speak at Difinity Conference 2018. This conference will be held at the Cordis Hotel in Auckland, New Zealand February 12-14, 2018. 

Read more...

Helpful resources

Join Blog
Interested in blogging for the community? Let us know.